Women's Ministries Department
Touch a Heart - Tell the World
"To enrich and help women develop a personal relationship with Christ and with other women, thus empowering then to be able to meet their needs whether physically, spiritually, socially or emotionally"
The Purpose of Women's Ministries is:
"To connect women with gifts with women with needs"
Find out more about the purpose of Women's Ministry in the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
Profile of Women's Ministry Director
Description of role and yourself.
How can you be involved?
- March: International Day of Prayer (every 1st Sabbath)
- June: Women's Ministries emphasis day (every 2nd Sabbath)
- August 22: Abuse recovery (Abuse Prevention Emphasis Day every 4th Sabbath)
Download resources from GC website
- December 7-13: Nationwide Congress
- Literacy program - help people to read and write
- Prayer and Love Saves - a help for parents with prodigal children to reclaim
- Small group ministries/Bible studies
- Church hospitality program
- Women's health risk management
- Certify Leadership training (General Conference level 1, 2 & 3)
- Scholarship funding